Thursday, July 3, 2014

Vacation to Cancun!

For Tommy's 30th birthday in May, I surprised him with a trip to Cancun!
We took it at the end of June during his time off from work. It was absolutely wonderful!
We had a blast! We stayed at an all-inclusive resort so we didn't have to leave for anything.
Although we did leave a few times to go shopping and dinner one night. We just stayed
at the resort and enjoyed good food, drinks, relaxation, massages, nightly entertainment
and each other. It was perfect and well deserved. :) Oh, and we parasailed!

This was my first time away from Vinny. He stayed in Lawrence with 
Nene and Papi.Tommy and I definitely missed him but knew he was in good hands.
I think he might have done more in that week with them than Tommy and I did 
in Mexico. I don't think he was too worried about where we were either, ha! 
He's asked me to leaveagain several times so he can stay with Nene and Papi. Hehe!


Headed to the resort from the airport!






Beautiful view from dinner.


On the public bus back from dinner and shopping.
 These bus rides are always entertaining. 
(20 pesos per person)



Thank you for taking great care of Vinny, Nene & Papi.
And also a big thank you to Nonnie for helping me keep this gift a surprise for Tommy!
We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment