Sunday, June 9, 2013

Exercise!

While Neenie was here for the weekend of Vinny's party we
enjoyed a couple of evening walks around our neighborhood as
well as a run around Lake Fayetteville. There is a beautiful paved trail
that goes around the lake. There are always plenty of runners, walkers and
bikers on it. Vinny loves it because we get to see the beautiful spillway
and sometimes we get to see the ducks near the marina.


Vinny walking Tucker. He thought this was pretty fun!


Best buds.


Pointing to a duck on the edge of the spillway.


Neenie & Vinny on the bridge.


The other side of the spillway.


Vinny wanted to run the very last part of the trail.

Vinny is such a trooper when I run. He sits in the jogging stroller and
has his snacks and enjoys the scenery, most of the time I don't hear too
much out of him. As long as I don't push my limits, that is.
He knows exactly what I mean when I say, "do you want to go run?"
He usually always says, "yeah!" We normally finish by letting
him run the last part or playing at the park right after.
I love my little running buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment