Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saturday Fun!

Game days are always fun in our house. Saturday, September 1, we played at Navarro. Vinny and I did not make the trip but still had fun at home cheering on the Blue Dragons. Typically, on Saturday mornings we walk to the grocery store for football donuts and then head to the park. Here are some pictures of our Saturday before playing Navarro.


Can't beat this pregame meal!


Vinny found some treasures at the park. He is everywhere at the park these days.
He can climb up all on his own, including a rock wall that they have, and go down
the slides unassisted. He is getting to be such a big boy.
Do you like his hair? :o) I was messing around with, ha! Time for a hair cut!


Watching some college football on tv. He insisted I put his chair on top of the ottoman.
I think he was scoping out the best spot to watch daddy's game later that evening.


Just being his happy, silly self!


Because our house lacks storage, we still have the jumperoo out. Here, he
wanted to get in and try it out. It has been a long time since he has been in it. 
He still seemed to have a good time. Silly boy!


Getting a bath before game time. He still loves baths and would stay in there 
forever if I would let him. Sometimes, I let the water drain out slowly while he is in
there and when it is gone he doesn't even care. He just continues to play away.

No comments:

Post a Comment