Sunday, June 3, 2012

Elmo Loves To Party!

We threw an Elmo birthday party for Vinny on Saturday, June 2nd. Tommy and I were in a wedding on the 9th so we celebrated a week before his actual birthday. We are so thankful for the many people who took time out of their weekend to help us celebrate. It wouldn't have been the same without them.


I made a banner of pictures from each month of Vinny's life so far.


I also made this "Happy Birthday Vinny" banner. Got the idea from pinterest.


Trying to get shoes on this little stinker.


Showing off his new walking skills to Nana and Aunt Drew.


Unwrapping gifts with the help of cousins Gabby & Adriana.


Our birthday boy!


High chair banner and Elmo smash cake!


Singing "happy birthday."


Dig in!


He sure did smash that thing.


Although it looks like it, he really wasn't a huge fan of the cake. He played with it more than he would eat it. Oh well! I guess that is a good thing.


Yay!


I'd say it was a success!


Sweet face!


Red everywhere!

We had such a wonderful time celebrating Vinny's birthday with everyone. We can't thank you all enough for making the trip, near and far, and for all of the wonderful gifts. Vinny is a lucky boy.

Also, a thank you to Aunt Drew for capturing all of these photos from the day and a thank you to Papa for capturing all of the footage from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment