Monday, May 28, 2012

Hutchinson Zoo & First Steps

We took Vinny to the Hutchinson zoo over Memorial Day weekend. The zoo is small but it is still fun and free to anyone. Vinny enjoyed seeing the animals and mommy and daddy did too. 


Here, Vinny is finding the turkey a bit humorous. Their wattle is...gross!


Lots of ducks and large goldfish that Vinny enjoyed feeding. I didn't get pictures of him doing this because it took both of us keeping him from jumping in with them as well as keeping him from eating all of their food. Yuck!


Something is interesting!


Vinny and daddy watching snakes. Boys will be boys. 
There were some very large ones. No thank you!


I love this little face. I kiss it no less than one hundred times a day. I am so lucky!


Daddy helping Vinny "milk" the cow.
This is an exhibit they have where water really does come out.


It was a hot day!


Posing on the turtle. :o)

I also want to make note that Vinny took his first steps on Thursday, May 24th.
Yay! We have a walker!

No comments:

Post a Comment