Monday, August 15, 2011

Lately

What have we been up to lately? Well.....


We go for walks and runs. Vinny loves being outside!


We sometimes go to daddy's practices. 


We chill!




We play!


We read lots and lots of books!


And...we try to wait up at night to see daddy when he gets home. But, until he does "I am...


the man of the house!"

Vinny is at a very fun age. He is smiling and cooing a ton and giggling some! His favorite time is in the morning. He loves laying under his play mat. He stares and swats at the toys that hang. He is figuring out his hands but whacks himself in the face with them most of the time. He loves to look at himself in the mirror. He must think he's pretty cute because he just smiles at himself like crazy! He has a very big smile, its pretty darn cute. He is getting really good with his head but will still lose control every now and then. I wish I could get more pictures of him smiling but as soon as I get the camera out I have to stop interacting with him so he quits smiling. The flash also surprises him every time. It's amazing how fast the days go by with feedings, naps, diaper changes, playing, reading and baths. I love being a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment