Wednesday, August 10, 2011

2 Months!

On August 8, Vincenzo was two months old. So hard to believe! He's so much fun. I love him to pieces!


So loveable!
 We bought this onesie for Vinny when Nonnie & G-Pa took us to Disney World last Christmas. 
We had just found out we were having a boy the week before.


Not wanting to wake up for his doctor's appointment.


Vinny always holds his hands like this. Thumb tucked in and comes out between the pointer and middle finger. Looks like he is playing the "I've got your nose" game. Too funny!


Ready to head to the doctor.


Vinny's two month checkup was on August 9th. He checked out perfect! 
Length: 23 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 11 lbs 5 oz (40th percentile)
Head circumference: 15 1/2 inches (30th percentile)

He also received a round of vaccinations. These included one oral and three shots. He did as good as anyone could ask. He screamed with each poke which broke my heart every time. But, he only cried for a short time. I noticed he was a little sleepier for the rest of the day but not too fussy and no fever. I hope the next round is just as easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment