Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

We really got into the Halloween spirit this year. We let Vinny choose his
costume and he picked Leonardo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
We spent a day at the Children's Science Center in Des Moines which happened
to be a Halloween costume theme. He also got to dress up for his school party.
And then two rounds of Trick-or-Treating. One downtown during the day and another
Halloween night. We also had a fun time painting our pumpkins this year.


Heading into the Science Center.


Making a rocket to shoot.


Finished product. The boys did pretty good!





Trick-or-Treating downtown.


Concentrating on his masterpieces.


Vinny's 3-year old preschool class.


School party-I was in charge of the game.
I made pumpkin bowling. I used toilet paper
rolls and glued felt faces on them to make them look like ghosts.
Then I painted jack-o-lantern faces onto pie pumpkins
and the kids rolled those to knock over the ghosts.
The kids seemed to love it.


So happy daddy got to come to the party.



Lenoardo(TMNT) and Mike Wazowski(Monsters Inc.)


Admiring his masterpieces


Ready to trick-or-treat!


After trick-or-treating, which didn't last long this year, we
came home for jack-o-lantern pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment