Sunday, June 8, 2014

Vinny is 3!

How in the world is our baby boy 3 years old???
I can't hardly believe it. I feel like we just had him. He is our biggest blessing,
the light of our lives. I can't imagine life without him. He continues to be
such a happy boy. He is tough but yet so tender hearted. He is well mannered
and so easy going. He is the sweetest with such a big heart. He just keeps getting
more fun and I didn't think that was possible. :)

Since daddy had to work camp on his birthday, we met some friends at the park
for a picnic and then we got ice cream with Nonnie. When daddy came home
from work we took Vinny out to dinner. He picked El Azteca down the street. Yum!






Ready for dinner!


Walking to dinner. (I love that we are able to walk to so many places from home.)


My birthday boy!


His new scooter and gear from Nene & Papi for his birthday.


3 Year Checkup.
We have a healthy growing little boy on our hands and for that we are so thankful.

Vinny, we hope that you had the happiest 3rd birthday. Thank you
for being you, buddy. Mommy and daddy couldn't love you more!


I'm also going to add a list of funny words and cute things he has said lately.

                    *skabetties=spaghetti
                    *keptus=ketchup
                    *switch=witch
                    *alligator=gatorade
                    *tee veev=tv (television)
                    *ope=open
                    *stick lips=lick stick/chapstick
                    *wash car=carwash
                    *sweppers=slippers
                    *backabacks=basketball
                    *amato soup=tomato soup
                    *apeter=computer

                   One night I was putting Vinny to bed and we were talking and he turned to me and said,
                   "nene says, what honey bunches, you want me to go downstairs and get you the fishes?
                    Okay, after I talk to Darrell." It was the funnies thing and I cracked up and he did too.
                   He repeated it several times exactly the same. I asked my mom the next day if she ever
                   said anything like that and she said no which I figured. I am not sure where he comes up
                   with some of his material but he is a hoot!


No comments:

Post a Comment