Saturday, March 22, 2014

Vinny is Potty Trained!

Vinny is potty trained! I had been putting this off knowing our chances
of moving were fairly high and I knew it wasn't a great idea
to introduce multiple new things at once. We had been in our new
house for two weeks and I ran out of diapers. Vinny made the
transition to our new home very well so I decided I wasn't going to
put it off any longer and just do it. We started Wednesday afternoon (the 19th of March)
and he had accidents the rest of that day and one more first thing Thursday morning
and then not again. So easy! We were thrilled! I didn't think it would
be too hard but I also didn't think it would be that easy. Way to go buddy!


Undies! So stinkin cute! :)


Potty training is tiring!


No comments:

Post a Comment