Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Preschool!

We decided to put Vinny in preschool this year and I am so glad we did!
He is learning so much and having so much fun! He goes Mondays, Wednesdays
& Fridays from 8:30-12:00 pm. The school is at First Baptist Church
here in Fayetteville. We are pleased that it is faith based. He is in a class
that consists of 12 two-year-olds and has two AMAZING teachers.


Friday, August 16th was open house. Vinny wasn't too excited 
to have his picture taken that morning.


Monday, August 19th was his first day of school!


Daddy was able to meet us at school!


My big boy!


He's ready!


This is Vinny's good friend, Ashlyn. They are in the same class!


Getting acquainted with the classroom.


I snuck a picture before I left. The first few days
he was pretty upset when I would leave but the teachers
reassured me that it was short lived each time. Now, he just
goes right in and doesn't think a thing of it!


A successful first day! He was and still is SO excited to see me when
I pick him up. Melts my heart every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment