Friday, February 10, 2012

8 Months!

As of February 8th, Vinny is 8 months old. Wow! I can't hardly believe it.
We are so blessed to have him in our lives. He brings us joy and laughter every
single day. He is the light of our lives. Mommy and daddy love you, precious boy.

What is Vinny up to these days? Well, he continues to be a good eater & sleeper.
He loves bath time, playing, CRAWLING, standing with some help and trying to pull up.
He loves Tank and he LOVES his mommy and daddy! We eat this up. :o)
What does all of this mean? It means that we are so blessed to have such a happy boy.
He really is an easy baby. Tommy and I joke all of the time and say that our next child
(not coming any time soon) is going to give us a run for our money. Even if this is so,
we will love them just the same. :o)

When I whipped out my camera to get some 8 month shots of Vinny he knew the 
camera was on. He is such a ham! He makes the funniest faces and this is
one of my favorite things he does. He does it all the time. He has quite the personality.
Sorry for all of the photos but I just couldn't choose which ones to not put up.


Sweet boy.


"Look at my bottom teeth!"


"My favorite flying position."


"How do my top teeth coming in, look, mom?"


Still cheesin!


Love the hair!


Still going at it.


"Get a picture of me like this, mom."


"Oh, and like this too!"


Still going...


and going...


and going...


Hope you enjoyed these! I know I always do.


Nothing cuter than a naked baby.


Vinny LOVES brushing his teeth.


We do it first and then let him brush, he thinks it is so fun!


Busted! Crawling in between the couch and end table to get the cords.


Vinny's new favorite thing to do, STAND!

As you can see, our days are full of fun. I am truly blessed to be able to stay home
with him most days. I just know how quickly time has gone, and will go, and I cherish this
time with him now. Tommy is so supportive and I am so appreciative of that.
Life is SO good and we thank God for everything we have been blessed with.

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, Those poses of Vinny on his tummy making faces are hilarious! He is SUCH a character! I can't wait to see how much fun this little guy is going to be when he starts talking! I'd love to get my hands on him. Love love love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete